Wednesday, August 3, 2011

hey, america

Well, I have crossed the big pond and have returned home to the U.S. of A. As sad as I was to leave Europe, I must say that the past few nights have been absolute heaven- air conditioning, my beloved box fan, the oversized white down comforter on my bed, and my seven pillows have been so sweet. Since being home, I have completely neglected all the important bullets on my "To-Do" list and have instead been laying out by the pool, eating at Sweet Basil, and enjoying the 50% off shoe sale at Monkees. I have a feeling that moving back to Raleigh on Saturday may not happen in an orderly or organized fashion, seeing as how every bit of my school stuff is strewn from my bedroom all the way to the garage downstairs. This should be fun...

I also decided to give my blog a little makeover. I have decided to continue to blog about... well, honestly, about whatever I really feel like. I figured that since I was such a bad sport while in Europe, I better give it an equal second shot. So, with another shot comes another look.

enjoying summer while it lasts. next week will be filled with t-shirts, rush songs, and all things zetarific.

No comments:

Post a Comment