Friday, August 5, 2011


So happy that I reunited with my Jo jo yesterday. Even though I knew I would see her again on Saturday, my heart hurt a little when I had to hug her goodbye yesterday afternoon. Our day consisted of Sweet Basil, Monkees (that's officially my 5th trip to both this week), a Michael's excursion to find beads to make jewelry (my newest obsession that I've promised to pass along to her), and a lot of laughing.

Tomorrow is moving day and I'm sad to say that I've spent the entire day packing, yet still feel as though I have accomplished absolutely nothing. What a rewarding feeling- ha. I'm still looking for a cute (cheap) desk that will (semi) match everything else in my room AND am super pumped about the two closets I will inherit in the little house on Shepherd Street. I can guarantee that mine will not be this cute nor this organized, but hey, a girl can dream...




Happy Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment