Friday, June 17, 2011

i wish i was european

I have been a terrible blogger the past week, but we have been so busy and have seen so much. a brief overview (because it's after 3 am and I really don't feel that too many details are necessary at this hour).

We've devoted an entire day to shopping...


We've been to the Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa up close and personal...



We went shopping (again) on the way to see the Arc de Triomphe...


I've eaten escargot...


We've been pub hopping...



I've taken one too many awkward solo pictures...


We've been to Versailles...


We've had the weirdest tour guide in the history of tour guides (this is his flower)...


Kay and Cindy are about to drive us nuts- enough is enough...


I've seen just about anything and everything you can imagine embellished with diamonds or gold. Ridiculousness...


Oh- and I've seen this...


Tonight we went to the "discoteca" and saw some of the most beautiful men I have ever seen in my life. They were gorgeous. Jaw-dropping, weak in the knees gorgeous. We need to import them into the United States.

Okay, now it's 3:48 am and I really am going to sleep... at some point. Cindy and Kay are going to a food market in the morning (this market includes rabbits hanging from their feet and live ducks just waiting for their fateful execution- ew), but 8 o'clock doesn't sound fun at this moment in time. Neither does the scenery. 

Promise I'm behaving (in case you're reading this, Dad)! I really will be a better blogger. Jesqu' a la prochaine fois!


No comments:

Post a Comment