Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the things i said i'd never do...

Spending over $200 on a pair of shoes- check. bungee jumping- check. create (and actually commit myself to writing) a blog- also check. if only I had a quarter for every time I said that I wouldn't do something, then ended up following through after all...

After spending the past three hours deciding on solely the color scheme and which fonts were my favorite, I have successfully set up a blog that is to my liking (finally). I feel like I deserve a pat on the back or a cookie or something. Although I know that no one is interested enough in my life to actually follow me on a day-to-day basis (because, lets be real here, I'm not that exciting), I have created this blog in hopes to give friends and family members at home a glimpse of my European travels this summer, and my experiences while studying abroad in Valencia, Spain until the end of July. I also created this blog because I am strictly against Kay Leonard creating a Facebook and I know that she'll want to see pictures. She also is the only individual, other than my ENG 101 professor freshman year at NC State, that appreciates and praises my writing, so that's a plus. 


So excited to spend the summer traveling- put me on the plane now, por favor.






No comments:

Post a Comment